Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Who reads hardbound books on MRT?

Yes, I do.

I dunno what was I thinking, I wanted to finish this book so fast and it's so interesting to read. I realized just now that these are my kind of books.

As I have mentioned before, I am into humor/comedy memoir books. Well, this one is an interesting read and I could not help myself but bring this one into my long commute and read it while waiting to arrive on my destination.

I don't mind it being heavy, or being bulky really. I just realized, that when I am standing up and the trains are jampacked and I am reading this book, that I am hurting other people (you know the edges and it is hard bound after all) when the train brakes or takes a turn. I am funny sometimes, I don't realize it until I go down the train or until I leave the station.

Oh well. Sorry people.


Hardbound book by Jenny Lawson - highly recommended to kill time 

No comments:

Post a Comment