Monday, December 30, 2013

South Station Scene


Saw this last night at Alabang South Station, I came from a friend's house in Muntinlupa then commuted back home. I was amazed upon seeing this scene as the bus parked to gather passengers at the station.

What are these? These are birds, I think these are maya birds (commonly scene birds in the metro) sleeping in those wires. I was so amazed, I took a shot even if it was dangerous to do it, due to the rate of robbery in this place (well, in my own observation at least). 

Anyway, it was nice to see all of them sleeping peacefully in one place. The people were kinda used to them. Or they just didn't noticed. I wish there were more trees though, so that they won't be risking their lives sleeping in such a place.

Life oh well.


No comments:

Post a Comment