Tuesday, November 27, 2012

MRT Scenes


This is a clip from Bubble Gang's (Gag show shown here in the Philippines) November 23, 2012 episode. For me, this pretty much shows how it is to ride the dreaded MRT - Edsa - which I happen to ride almost everyday. If you do understand Tagalog, you get to understand the jokes which  I now laugh about. 




If you finished watching it, I would like to know which kind of MRT passenger could you relate to? My own answer is the stunt man. Usually I get to the area where all the posts/handrails have been occupied by other riders and I have no choice but to do stunts just to make sure that my face won't be meeting the MRT floor. Nyehehe. 

And yes, even though sometimes it sucks, I guess this is far better than some other countries. I hereby declare - MRT Rides, it's more fun in the Philippines. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment